Domain API with many cool features.
- Domain Check - checking availability of domain for registration
- WHOIS - structured response with domain name details
- Bulk WHOIS/Check - process batches of WHOIS/Availability Check. No more timeouts!
Domain & WHOIS API
V1 - original API compatible with the RapidAPI.com, but optimized more
V2 - new line of the API
- HTTP/REST/JSON API with API key authentication
- Domain Availability Check, WHOIS
- Bulk Mode: Query thousands of domains. No more timeouts.
- Raw/Formatted/JSON Format
How does it work?
- Initiate a batch with createBatch and get Batch ID in response. Your domains are queued now and being picked up by worker processors.
- Poll by sending getBatch request (with the ID) to see the status of your batch. You will see the progress.
- If batch is completed, you will be returned your results. Simple isn't it?
Online Domain Check and WHOIS
Traditional realtime queries are made by using either
WHOIS . These give you immediate response to you query.
The Bulk WHOIS API offers you with an easy means of acquiring WHOIS data and determining the status of an Internet site.
API features The Bulk WHOIS API searches the WHOIS database using two modes: the single-domain query option that is designed for latency and the multiple domain query options that are optimized for throughput. With the API, you may access the creation and expiration date of domains, registrar data, domain status, and other WHOIS information. It also supports all TLDs.
Price: You may make up to 43,200 queries per day for free, however each request is limited to searching 15 domains. If you pay $2 per month, you may make up to 86,4000 queries each day and query 25 sites every request.
Ease of use: There are thorough instructions and sample codes in many programming languages to guarantee you get started within a few minutes.